Contactless Curbside Pickup
Whether major global shutdowns or minor operational setbacks, market disruptions occur all of the time. A retailer’s ability to adapt has become more vital than ever to mitigate disruption within commerce operations.
During the contact restrictions of the COVID-19 pandemic, omnichannel delivery methods like buy online, pickup in-store (BOPIS) exploded 195% in May alone1. And that trend shows no sign of slowing, as individual store pickup activity is often much higher.
Get Close Without Getting Too Close
Contactless curbside pickup is a store pickup variant that supports customers who are unable or unwilling to enter the store by providing both customers and associates an intuitive means to communicate and associates the means to fulfill orders with no direct contact.
Contactless curbside pickup is made possible by the unification of Digital Self-Service, Order Management and Store Inventory & Fulfillment capabilities within Manhattan Active Omni to ensure retailers can offer agile delivery options with low touchpoints that reduce the risks of contact.
- Dynamically notify store associates when to pick, pack and fulfill
- Automatically enable real-time visibility into customers orders and pickups
- View customers in queue for pickup
- Wait time analysis
- In-app communication: vehicle description, parking location
- Quickly confirm pickup with optional signature requirement